Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games! :)

Before I begin...
The owner of this blog is suspected to be a hacker?

Interesting.

I'll just keep on continuing with posts when I have time, but I don't think I can take over this blog. I have way too many things to do and I don't want to let anyone down. 
---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, on Saturday I went with my friends to see the Hunger Games! Other than the fact it was my first time at a movie theater (well, yes, I know, that's very weird. I don't get out much :]) the movie was AMAZING. 


If you haven't seen it yet, you should totally go! And if you haven't read the book yet, you really should too! Usually, books explain things better than movies, since movies don't go into much detail. Sure, there are differences, but there'll always will be. Now, I'll just talk a little about it. :)

(Here are most of the characters;(from left to right)Clove, Marvel, Foxface, Thresh, Glimmer, Cato, Rue, Peeta, Katniss, and Gale.)

The cast is really well picked and they act really well, in my opinion. I'm not a movie critic and you may have other opinions, which is fine with me. Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark, and Liam Hemsworth acts Gale Hawthorne. There are also other actors (well, duh) like Clove, one of the tributes, is played by Isabelle Fuhrman, who acted in Orphan. And yes, like most starstruck watchers of this movie, I am now obsessed with Josh Hutcherson. Haha, yes. :)

 
(These are some funny little memes. I'm sure you've seen these before, on Facebook and such. Ah, Peeta...)

And now, I will leave you alone. Now you go read the Hunger Games and watch the movie. You won't regret it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment...have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete