Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This is just to say...

Hello again!
I may only post about graphics every so often, and just post when I have time. 
Hope that's okay with you all! :)

Now, I'll just post a creative nail idea I think you'll like. I love painting my nails with all sorts of designs. It takes some patience, practice, and creativity! ;] 

(These pictures are all not mine, nor are the ideas. It's just really fun to try them!)

Floral Print Nails

1.) Start with a base coat, if you want to protect your nails. After it dries, paint your nails a light color, preferably pastels, if you want to go for the vintage look.

2.) After that layer dries, start painting the flowers. Pick two pinkish colors, one darker or lighter than the other. But it doesn't have to be pink, be imaginative! Maybe purple and blue, yellow and orange; anything goes! :) Put a little dot of each color next to each other and swirl a bit with a toothpick. Do that several times on each fingernail to each finger.

3.) After the flowers dry, add two little green leaves to the flowers for a finishing touch. And voila! You are done! If you want, you can do every other nail as shown above in the picture, and put stripes or polka dots too. It's your nails, do what you want! ;]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll also post some random things about me. I don't know why, but just so you'll get to know me better! :D 


-I absolutely LOVE Foster the People. They are amazingly amazing, and their music is so real. I can just relate to their songs a whole lot. :) 

-I also love the Philadelphia Phillies! They're an American baseball team and they're pretty much awesome. :) If you've ever been to a MLB game of your favorite baseball team, or any sport for that matter, you know how amazing it is to see your favorite players on the field. I've even gotten  an autograph from one of my favorite (relief) pitchers - Ryan Madson, though he's not on the Phils anymore. :(

(Well, I'll admit it. This sunset in SD is actually quite beautiful.)

-I live in South Dakota, USA. I feel safe posting this, because who would want to go to that boring state just to find me? Haha, but really. SD is boring. Very. We don't even have a million people in the whole entire state! Well, the wide open spaces are quite refreshing and relaxing, it does get boring. But horseback riding is fun to do here, and the county fairs. All that small town flair. :)

(Ah. Those antlers. It's my dream as a deer hunter to get my first trophy buck.)

-Just something to add to my South Dakotan life. I love to hunt. Deer. It may seem cruel to kill them, but it's actually good for them. If we didn't hunt them, they would overpopulate the state. I've only gotten 2 deer (both does) in the past season using a deer rifle. Can't wait for next season! And deer jerky is delicious! And all the other meat. Just cleaning and butchering the deer is gross for me. 

(There's Lucas Shogren playing the cello on the left. He's on the left in the next pic. His wife is in the middle. His cello/violin/percussion group is called Clocks and Clouds. They're amazing. :] )

-I absolutely love orchestra! It may seem nerdy, but I really get into it. I play violin, and it's really fun. :) We had a concert last night, and a semi-famous conductor guy directed us. Lucas Shogren. *Sigh.* I am obsessed with him. He is actually pretty cute :) (he's married though). We were playing his song for a while, and I always thought it was written by some old guy. It really surprised me when we rehearsed and he came up. Ah, starstruck. :)

Now, I'll just end it for today. Sorry if I bored you with just telling you about myself and if this was way too long. Either way, I'll just post more with each post. I'll try not to do Stardoll related topics, so you can get a little break from it. Hope you all have a great Wednesday night or Thursday! (For me, I have no school on Thurs. and Fri. since it is spring break.) :)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, can't wait for the next one!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with comment above, I wish I was that lucky to go on my favorite team's game and get an autograph.

    ReplyDelete