Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tutorial: Electric Chapel.

Hello All! This is a tutorial I did for a competition recently... hope you like it(:


If you want to steal my heart awayMeet me, meet me baby in a safe placeCome on, meet me in electric chapelConfess to me where you have been.



 Step 1. Clear all of your makeup and take off any items.
 2. Add lengthening and thickening eye mascara (DOT)
  3. Add  Black eye kohl (DOT) on the top and lower side corners of eyes.
4. Add black eyeshadow (DOT) on top sides of eyes. ( No where else, it won't show up later.)
5. Add Malibu blue eyeshadow (DOT) in a winged manner a bit under the black eyeshadow.
6. Add Violet's Hope eyeshadow (DOT) on the inner corners of eyes.

OPTIONAL steps:
 Step 7.  Add DOT cotton candy lipstick.( You can just keep the lips natural if you want, I just thought it kind of added a cool contrasting look.)
Step 8.  Apply LUXE clear lipgloss on the bottom right side ONLY.
9. Apply winged pink Deepening rose eyeliner (DOT)

Viola!  You now have the Electric Chapel look! 
You can also make it more original using different eyeshadow or lipstick colors, like so:
Or: 

That's all, I hope you like this tutorial!
-Iluvladygaga232

1 comment: