Saturday, March 24, 2012

What happened to this blog?

As it turned out, the previous owner is suspected to be a hacker, so she left, making everyone admin, yet no one wants to do anything with it. Come on, do something, because it really seems promising idea. Does anyone want to takeover this blog, hire some new writers, get new followers, etc? I certainly won't, because I am known to start and then abandon the projects when I can't deal with them, and I can't take that responsibility. 
Anyone here? Do something, don't let this blog die!
LOL

8 comments:

  1. I could try? I will try to after my birthday extravaganza and my friend's visit ends. Then I will make some graphics, contribute more, and try to help this blog live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum.. How to we know the owner is a Hacker??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said she is, I just said it was suspected, not confirmed.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <heyy, you can ask for someone like manny to be the writer, i know, she maybe don't have time, but even 1post a week can work. then more people gonna come and wanna writer. IDK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been added as a writer, just been too busy to write anything. I would like to be more active, but I don't want to have the responsibility of an admin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay.Ima try too:)
    Ima add Manny like you want

    ReplyDelete