Monday, April 9, 2012

Banana's Flashmob

Hi I just started writing at The Stardoll Chatter box my name on stardolls MidnightPurr.
Today on chat a girl named Vikaka1995 said check my presentation I did and i saw something rather strange
But very,very very cool and creative she made up something called Banana's Flashmob because I know shes
very obsessed with bananas and i like to eat them so i copied what she said in her pres and here is my Banana Flashmob look (:  as shown above my banner (Which I will be improving soon)

3 comments:

  1. How do you get the bananas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get the bananas:
      Step 1: Go to suiteshop
      Step 2: Go to the hobbies part and click on the dinner plate and fork
      Step 3: Scroll in the pages till you find the bananas

      Delete
  2. wow wierd and cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete