Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bizarre Makeover!


Heya Lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you a really "bizarre" look that I made. It's even featured in my album! I wanted to go for the look of big eyes! So here it is:

First off, start with a basic face; no make up, faded eyebrows and a simple haircut (you can have whatever haircut you want)


Then start to add  two layers of white eye shadow around the eye in a circular shape.


After, add white pencil eye liner around the whole eye making sure it's even. You can add the white liquid liner if you want. Also add the white mascara, both of the different types.


Next add some nude lipstick, it can be whatever lipstick depending on your doll's skin tone.


Now this part depends on what Jewellery you've got. Take some upper midnight lashes and place the on top of the eyeshadow. I have used two lashes on each eye.
By the way I have changed the eyes in the next photos as they looked better and more effective. For non- ss it could be the first eyes and for ss it will also be the first ss eyes! 

Now do the same with the lower lashes!
You may start to think the eyes look weird but that's what I love about it!


Now depending on which ones you have got, place lenses over the real eyes but up to the lashes.


Now that's the look! You've made animated- looking eyes! You can add some eccentric jewellery, some subtle make up or dye your hair an unusual colour, it's up to you!
 This is my finished look:


What do you think of my suggestion? Will you try it out? Tell me please! I wanna hear your feedback! :)


3 comments: