Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gifted Members ~ illumi_zaoldyek


Hello Chatterers! Today I'm posting about a very talented member on Stardoll! Her name's illumi_zaoldyek. First off, her designs are amazing! She creates lovely wigs for all us members to wear and show off. In my opinion the way she has created them makes them look real as she's used different tones and creates different styles. Not to mention most "wig" designers create their designs in light hair colours and being a dark hair coloured girl, I like to wear dark coloured wigs however illumi_zaoldyek has solved that problem for many including me and creates many dark hair coloured wigs! Here are some that she's surrently selling:


These are her old designs that are currently not available:


The next thing that makes her a "Gifted Member" is the fact that her suite is as amazing as her designs! Sometimes, I don't understand how people on Stardoll can be so creative with their suites! She's decorated it really well, creating little stories in each room! I love it! Here are some of her rooms:





I really enjoyed looking through her stuff and never get tired of it! What do you all think? Do you like it?

(Click to enlarge)




4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love her last suite. It look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful blog entry, honey! I'm so sorry I couldn't visit sooner...! I don't know if you noticed but I've been away from Stardoll for months... I'm back now, and full of ideas ehehe ^^;;
    Thank you so much for remembering me in your blog, it's really, really sweet! I'm thrilled you like my thingies! =)
    ~illumi_zaoldyek

    ReplyDelete