Monday, April 9, 2012

The Haunted Sleepover



Hi! I decided to just make a banner for it.I couldn't wait to write the story!!! I'm just so excited.Anyways, yesterday you saw the sneek peek, are you ready for the whole thing? I bet you are.Here it is.
____________________________________________________________________________________________


I walk to Lauren's front door and ring the bell, I was carrying a sleeping bag, pillow, and a cookie box.When Lauren opened the door, I walked inside and look off my slippers.

"Hi Lauren, where's the rest?" I said.
"Well they're not here because it's too early silly."
"Oh..." I said awkwardly.
"Well where's your mom? Let me guess, vacation?" I said.
"Yep, but she let me have a sleepover."

On the other hand, the girls were getting ready to go to Lauren's house.When Lauren heard her phone ringing, she answered it and a mysterious person said:

"By midnight, you have to get out of the house or you will get something surprising."

The person hanged up and Lauren thought to herself:

"What did that person mean? Oh I remember when mom told me the history of this house."

When Lauren thought about it, she thought it was just a prank call so she ignored it and waited for the other girls.Finally the girls arrived.

"Hey, girls.You can set your sleeping bags over there by the T.V and I'll get yall some drinks." Lauren said.

"Kay thanks." One of the girls said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D I'm still thinking for more ideas.I'm trying to create drama and such. :]

      Delete