Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello + Satchel Backpacks

(I think I need a new banner; new one next week!)

Well, hello everyone! It's been a while.
I hope your day has been amazing so far!
As for me, my day has been pretty okay except for the fact that my stubbed pinkie toe has caused me to limp most of the day. *evil mumbling* I hate my couch.

Anyway, all my posts are pretty random, and I will continue to keep it that way. :)

Now, on to the post. I am going to tell you about a little trend thing going on: satchel backpacks.


I personally love them. They are very fashionable and can be paired with almost anything.

They can come in many different colors to suit your style. I prefer the classic, vintage looking brown leather, which can go with a ton of different outfits. 


They are easy to carry around, as they're not in the way like huge bags, and can pack a bunch of things. I like to use it when I'm riding my bike around to places, which is easier than using a tote bag or purse. 

(Some of the many ways you can wear it! Classy or casual.)

Satchel backpacks are super versatile. Anything goes when you wear it. A floral dress if you're going for a vintage/girly look, or ripped skinny jeans with a tee if you want to keep it casual. 

And that's my little post. :) I hoped you liked it. If you have any other suggestions to what trends/clothing/styles I should post about, comment below! :) 

Thanks for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment