Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm a new writer here!


Hi, I'm Elliotjones1 and I am a new writer for The Stardoll Chatterbox.
I once wrote for The Stardoll Voice a while back but I just didn't have 
time to post any more, but I decided to join this blog because I REALLY 
missed blogging. I was the original owner of Within Stardoll which is kind
of dead at the moment. Anyway; just as an introduction post; I would like to
tell you some things about myself and things I enjoy. 

-My Favourite book series is The Hunger Games
-I am addicted to said book series
-I have been a member of Stardoll since 17th January 2010
-I won National Covergirl for Great Britain on 16th January 2011
-I used to be obsessed with My Chemical Romance
-I love Paramore + Lana Del Rey
-I like being slightly weird
-My favourite things are reading and writing
-Besides reading and writing, I listen to a LOT of music
-I have a massive crush on Josh Hutcherson <3

I will try to post everyday here as I am fond of this blog <3

-Elliotjones1

3 comments:

  1. Love the Hunger Games banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defo gotta read Hunger Games, everyone's talking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Riley
    Thanks ;)

    @Milena
    They are REALLY good; I'm seeing the movie tomorrow so I'm very happy

    ReplyDelete