Thursday, April 12, 2012

Introducing: Me!



Hello Dollies!

My name is Brittany, also known as CanDelleA on Stardoll. I've recently started writing for The Voice - let me tell you, NOT an easy crowd. I started yesterday and I've had nothing but negative comments, for just being myself!

So, rather than taking the approach I wanted to on The Voice, I'll be blogging Style. That means on Tuesdays, I'll put a Starcoin-Only outfit, you choose the inspiration, in the comments. On Fridays, I'll put out a makeup look (inspiration ideas in comments). Any in between days will be dedicated to contests, "Who Wore It Best", and MeDoll Recognition for fabulous readers of this blog that don't get the attention they deserve!

I look forward to writing for you guys, and I really hope you'll enjoy my posts more than the people over at The Voice!



2 comments:

  1. hun, it's not our fault you are a bad writer, try improving yourself instead of whining ~ Vixen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry, you might've misunderstood, I wasn't whining at all! I was using something called "humor". Humor is a wonderful writing tool. I'm also sorry if you think I'm a bad writer, if it makes a difference, I've finished all of my high school English three years early. Yes, I've written the English 35 diploma.

      Delete