Monday, May 14, 2012

The end of the year...

(As for this new banner, maybe not. :P)

Hello everyone!

I'm here to talk to you about a real life subject.

School dances. (or socials, proms, etc.)

Tons of jumping around, sweating, and having fun. 

In fact, I just had one an hour ago. It was a ninth grade end of the year dance. (Our school ends in 4 days) Super fun. My dancing style is not yet perfected. It just consists of a lot of jumping, and spazzing out. Which looks totally normal. :)

But then again. There are bad things. Maybe like if another girl shows up in the same dress as you. Which is kind of awkward, but not really that bad unless you really freak out a lot.  And, as I experienced, when you see your crush dancing with some other girl and you're too shy to walk up to him and ask him to dance. *Sigh.* I'm too shy for my own good. 

I just needed to let that out. Now my aching head, blistered feet, and broken vocal chords will walk away into my own corner of misery. But the dance was still fun. :) 

Anyways, enough of my problems. Is anyone else out there having a school dance soon? Anyone having these problems? If not, oh well, and have a great time! And remember, DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING! ;D

(If you don't like my postI just wanted to post something, as I see this blog has not had a lot of activity recently. Come on people, POST AWAY!) ;D

6 comments:

  1. Your school ends so soon! Mine doesn't end until the end of June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!! Mine ends on June 1st. On Friday we get to go to the cinemas and eat at Golden Corral. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty awesome! Golden Corral is amazing. :)

      Delete
  3. mine ends in like july.
    yay australia! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine ends in like july.
    yay australia! -.-

    ReplyDelete