Tuesday, May 8, 2012

stardoll blog shop

I was thinking opening a blog where writers would post their wishlists and items for sale, with proximate prices they sell/buy for. In one post you should post one wanted/for sale item, and label it with price, shop, color, type, your sd username, and weather is it for sale or wanted. That way you would be able to find what do you want, and sell what you don't like anymore or want to earn some stardollars.
For this project, I would need 2-3 blog managers, and other users who want to sell their stuff / find and buy something. I'd prefer if you signed up to write for a blog, but I can also post your items, you would just have to give me all the info. I would also need people who would spread the word, so that many people get included.
Rules would be that no item can be bought/sold for over 500 sd, haggling is okay, as long you are not pushy.
apply here

2 comments: