Monday, June 4, 2012

Long time, no post! + Online Clothing


Hello dear readers!

I think it's been quite a while since I last posted...
 
Anyways, I hope your summer is going super well! If you're out of school. I've been out and about for the past week or two - fishing, picnics, friends, etc.

Anyways. Well. 

Oh yes. I am going to show you a couple of web-stores that I shop from frequently. One is a bit pricey, but the other one is surprisingly affordable. (I really don't know why I'm telling you this. Just have to get it out there! If you like clothes, and want to be unique, these websites are for you!)

First --- Modcloth.com

Modcloth is a cute little retro-indie-vintage clothing site. They have the cutest clothes and swimsuits! 

(Here's a little screenshot I just took. I zoomed out, so it is a bit bigger)
 

In addition to clothing, accessories, and shoes, they have home decor items and books. Their prices vary, but range from about $20-$50 for a nice shirt. Dresses are usually a bit higher though. Swimsuits are expensive also - $80. I've been dying to get one, but just can't afford it. And, if you're like me, you may just browse through their sale section every day to see if you can snag a great deal. And every Tuesday (called "Twelvsies Tuesday") they have 12 items on sale for only that day. Pretty cool. :D

Here's some of their items (click pic to make larger):
 
(Left to right : Scoop of Sorbet Dress - $59.99, Classy in Cabo Top - $37.99, Perennial Favorite Flats - $27.99, Bathing Beauty One Piece in Needlepoint - $89.99, Lace See Shorts - $37.99)


And second - Urbanog.com
 
 
I love this site! It is surprisingly super cheap (compared to most sites) but stylish at the same time. They have a bit more funky styled clothing - like indie, tribal, bright colored. I don't buy much of their clothing, but mostly their shoes and jewelry. Most of their shirts are sheer and cut out at the back, but that may be because of the summer season. Everyday, they have a daily "Deal of the Day" - where a few items are on sale for only that day. They have some super good deals there - like a $28 pair of wedges for only $13! They are very affordable - in tops the prices range from $5 to $40. 
 
Here's some of their items (items with - * - are on sale):
 
(Left to right: Bohemian Spirit Dress* - $17.10, Malibu Beauty Top - $20.70, Bamboo Morris-16 Rosette Cuff Thong Flat Sandal* - $15.20, Bird of the Tropics Necklace and Earrings - $16.50)



Well, I hope you enjoyed my informative e-fashion post (if you read it). If you did read this, thank you so much! It's good to know that all this work didn't go to waste. :) If you have any suggestions to other clothing sites, I'd be happy to know! I love shopping online - my small town does not offer many unique clothing stores. Welp, thanks for reading! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative blog. I've found your post in google and Its really good about the information you provide in your posts. Thank You for sharing this very informative article..
    Design A Tshirt

    ReplyDelete