Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dont be afraid to try new things.

I know a lot of people (not just on Stardoll), who are afraid to try things they haven't before. For example, I was looking for a black jacket today in Starplaza. I didn't find anything that particulary interests me; they were all dull and lifeless. So, I went back to my suite and went into one of my rooms, to find there, a Decades jacket I had probably purchased in 2010, but never used. Its isn't one of those jackets where you go "WOW" to. It's, and I think I might have to say it, ugly.

The Jacket

But, it looked amazing with the outfit i put on my medoll. If you saw this in starplaza, woulden't you leave it alone? Well, I bought this piece as about 2 years ago, I wanted to create a 'Chanel Inspired' Room in my Suite. So, what Im saying is, do not be afraid to experiment with new clothes. Stardoll OR Real life. It makes you stand out from the rest, and I surely don't want to be seen wearing the same dress as 3 other people.

The Complete Look

Hope you liked it ♥ What do you think?
- Ranya

2 comments: