Monday, July 23, 2012

Leaving The Nest

Hello Readers, Fellow Writers,

I think I now have decided to finally leave Stardoll blogs and focus on a new skill.

I know I shouldn't be self advertising but where will you guys find me after I have left this blog? I have recently opened up a YouTube channel where I will post makeup tutorials, outfit of the days, hauls, etc.

I guess I just felt like I needed to get a move on and wondered why I was writing for a Stardoll when I had left Stardoll early on the year. Instead of sitting around waiting for inspiration, I decided to while out my camera and start filming. Who knows how many viewers, subscribers I get, just as long as I enjoy what I'm doing, which I do.

So, here I am, finally testing my wings and leaving the nest, leaving Stardoll and it's blogs.

Farewell everyone, I hope too see you on my new channel, doing what I love.

Niamh x


Links:

LittleMissNee7 (YouTube)
Little Miss Nee 7's Blog
Nee's Designs

1 comment: