Monday, July 23, 2012

New graphic

Hi here's a new graphic if you would like me to make you a graphic then plz fill out this form

                                             Graphics form
                                         
                                            style:
                                            username:
                                           what you want me to do the graphic for:
                                         
                                           Note: dress up your doll how you want it to be in the graphic or I will do that.


OK so here's my new graphic

5 comments:

  1. This graphic is ok but the legs are to skinny and the pose is awkward and the background is blurry and the head was cut out bably

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good for a beginner :)

    Check out my graphic blog?
    Icanglowsuitcase@blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok x Have a nice day and please check out my other posts x

    ReplyDelete