Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stardoll changed!

Hi fellow stardolls I'm a bit sad because since 2009 I have loved stardoll until they started changing the layout then the beauty parlour then the starpoints into levels Etc, I hardly like stardoll now because they are changing stuff so quick that I am a bit ashamed of what stardoll has become. If stardoll turned back into what made it so popular I would love it but for now it's this way x. Please comment on your opinion below :)


XoXo Missycass12 XoXo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please comment don't be shy I appreciate your opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100%. It has gone WAY downhill. And everything, even starcoins stuff is SO expensive and most of the time the new clothes and items look like previously released (and cheaper)items. And they always have the same names up on the Hottest Designs in all categories and don't give others a chance. I miss the way it was when I joined in 2010. But I think if people would stop paying for a while to play then they might get the picture and makes changes.

    ReplyDelete