Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How To Make a Non-ss Doll Look Fabulous!

Today's post is about how to make a non superstar doll look fabulous. First I'm going to start with the hair. I remember before I became a superstar I used to have so much trouble with choosing my hair in the Beauty Parlor (since they looked so ugly on me) that I ended up bald for a couple of days. I'm going to tell you how to fix this problem.
If you're on a high level and you have unlocked most of the hairs, then you won't have much of a problem with choosing your hair. Here are some of my favourites:


If you could buy from Starbazaar, but most of the wigs you want are in stardollars and you have no stardollars at all, than here is how to fix this problem.
If you need stardollars than you could do the "Stardoll Offers" on the Earn Stardollars page.

If you have already done all of them, (like me) then go to the "Watch a Video" page and click "SupersonicAds".
As you could see above, the videos are currently not available in my country. If this is the same for you, then check back often because stardoll always adds videos. Even though they are very boring and you only get 1 or 2 stardollars for every video you watch, it will all be worth it because I got 28 stardollars altogether!

Here is another problem if you want good hair. If you are below level 17 and have no stardollars, than you are stuck with the "Regular Hair" as Stardoll would call it.
Try being unique and try on a hair that not a lot of people would wear. Here are some hairs that I rarely see while I'm on Stardoll.
Now here are some of our major problems; Makeup. I remember I used to wish that make up could be in starcoins. But you could always use the Brave Face paints, right? The Brave face paints have recently left the stores and not a lot of us had a chance of getting them. But luckily, we still have a link that will put all of them in our dressing room.
CLICK HERE TO GET THEM IN YOUR DRESSING ROOM
Thanks Underneath Stardoll for the link!
This is a doll I made using the Brave face paint and the Maybelline lipgloss. You could get it for free by following these steps HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment