Friday, August 17, 2012

Visit THIS blog!


Hey guys! So, today I was updating my page to see if I had any new posts to read, and I came across a post from Stardoll Fashion Daily. 

Not many people know about SFD, but I'm not sure why. The blog has a lot of potential to be something big, so I think,  that for all you aspiring writers down there, that you might want to go visit THIS page. 
SFD is now hiring SEVEN new writers, and I'd like to spread the word to help get more people interested.

thanks!

-Iluvladygaga232.

7 comments:

  1. Bitch if you haven't read the rules you can't advertise and you never writer here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. atcually in the rules it says you can !

      Delete
    2. There is no reason to call anybody a "bitch". ~Alana/ask510

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lovely, 2. Please don't advertise. This is not the right place. is the second rule #2 . "We have to learn how to read"

      Delete
  3. I never said you didn't...

    ReplyDelete